Consider that the Cloud brings us greater opportunities to share information. Here we will take a different approach to disseminating information on Cloud, Mobile, People, and Business Applications.
The Talking Tech Blog is about Technology and People.
Michael Bolanos is the curator of Talking Tech and brings us over 30 years in the Computer and Electronics industry with a focus on Silicon Valley technology.
The World we live in is changing, and we must adapt. Here is our perspective on technology and how it affects us.
Explore our experience working with Business Professionals, Startups, and Makers in Silicon Valley. The depth of our experience is from Consulting with people (decision makers) in their homes and in their businesses.
We are empowered to see and try the latest technology in Silicon Valley. We install, configure, fix, and make Technology play well with other technology. We strive to provide impartial reviews to allow you to make informed decisions.
Talking Tech Archives
- Use Lastpass + Yubikey To Raise Your Security Posture
- VPN Explained – Remote Access vs Anonymity Top Tips
- Fresh Install Your Computer For Better Performance
- Ubiquity Networks Wifi Starter Kit
- uBlock Origin vs AdBlocker vs Pi-Hole
- Best Wifi for Home & Small Business 2019
- What can we learn from Seniors about Technology?
- Top Reasons To Avoid using Comcast and AT&T Internet Supplied Wifi Routers
- The Worst Networks Of 2018
- How To Setup your Network Printer
- DIY Robotics is here for the Rest of Us
- Apple Accessories for the New Macbook Pro with and without Touchbar
- How to file a Complaint against Comcast with the FCC
- How To Build a Custom Video Surveillance System
- Why Your Ubiquity Networks Wifi Might Need The Cloud Key
- A Brief History On How I Got Into Robotics
- Basic Computer Accessories for Home Office – Best Buys
- Raspberry Pi Accessories & Hats
- The Incredible Raspberry Pi Autonomous RC Car Project called Donkey Car
- Deals On Storage
- Your Firewall Needs An Update
- The Best Router Firewall for Home & Small Business 2018
- What is Plex and Cord-cutting?
- Social Media vs. Humanity
- Tech Tips #7 – 2017
- Why everyone is switching to WordPress
- Let’s revisit SEO for Small Business Websites
- ¿Qué hay de un Pastel de Frambuesa?
- Dive into the Pi – Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi
- What about some Raspberry Pi?
- Securing Your Personal Data – Strategies for a Mobile World
- What is Amazon AWS?
- Steps to getting a Small Business on the Cloud (for a competitive advantage)
- Who is NIST and what can Standards do for my business?
- Designing a Secure Cloud Model (for Small businesses)
- Cloud Computing & the Economies of Scale (for Small Businesses)
- Will your mobile future be Wired or Wireless? (4 Tips for a Wired World)
- What is the big deal about Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
- Top 3 Myths SMBs have about Cloud Security