Supporting Microsoft and Apple
We have been providing Mac & PC support since 1988. But we did not stop or take a break we have been happy in tech ever since. We love Apple and Microsoft but we also love Linux too.
When you call us there is no one else to pass the buck too, because the buck stops here. If you are running a business or need to outsource a technical project, we offer solutions.
Apple Mac Support
Microsoft Windows Support
Linux & Networking Support
Let us deal with your vendors and negotiate a solution to your problems we take it serious, we get the job done, and we don’t try to pass the problem to someone else.
We can troubleshoot computer related problems from a people perspective, a software, or hardware perspective. We support Apple, Microsoft, Intuit, Cisco, Adobe, Open Source, and many more software vendors.
- We are a Microsoft Partner
- We specialize in Mac, PC, and Linux integration
- We advise people and businesses on iCloud settings and use everyday
- We have supported every Apple computer running on OSX
- We were a member of the Apple Consultant’s Network
- We integrate Windows PC environments with Apple Macs
- We offer White Glove Mac Support 😊
While we maintain our software support skills we also have experience and expertise in working on bare metal hardware and electronics. We have installed networks from the CAT5/CAT6 cable on up to racking and stacking servers from Dell, HP, Supermicro, Lenovo, Acer and more.
Office 365 & Google Workspace experts
Office 365 and Google Workspace is widely adopted now. We help in areas such as Microsoft Outlook for Windows and Mac – How to deal with Archiving, settings, migrations Microsoft Outlook for Windows – how to deal with .pst, .ost, Exchange Server Migrations Skype for Business Web and Desktop and Gotomeeting.
We have many years of experience going back to the first versions of Windows and MS Office. If you need help moving over legacy data from older versions you have come to the right place.
File server & storage solutions
– Server based file storage
– NAS for Backup, File Sharing, Virtualization
– RAID Systems and redundant hardware strategies
– Microsoft DFS
– Open Source solutions
– Cloud based access
Linux & Networking
Linux System Administration
- We have been installing and supporting Linux servers since 1996.
- We work on Servers & Beowulf Linux Clusters
- We work on HPC (High Performance Computing) Linux Workstations
- Samba File Sharing & Active Directory
- Open Source software on Linux systems
Adobe & Intuit technical support
- Intuit Quickbooks Pro
- Intuit Quickbooks Point of Sale
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Onedrive
- Atlassian Confluence
- Final Cut X
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio
Our on-site solutions are complemented by our Remote Support hosted on the Cloud.
We use Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google GCE to host our secure redundant network.
When you need remote monitoring or a quick support session that cannot wait for an on-site visit use our private dedicated Remote Support server.